Monday, August 14, 2006

My Birthday Pictures!

Well it happened. I turned 30 yesterday. I don't feel any different. But somehow I feel a tad bit more distinguished and possibly a few pounds lighter due to the fact that I spent most of yesterday throwing up. That of course was because Saturday night we went to Jake's and random people kept buying me shots.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Thanks to Josh and Joey I was on special for $3.75. The Jade Rocks shot which was actually a red headed slut (jagermeister, peach schnapps, and cranberry) was a popular choice that evening. Josh also bought me balloons and had them all over the place along with a Happy Birthday banner. I couldn't believe it! Josh was our bartender and his brother Joey is an old friend of mine. Joey owns the little grill in Jakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Before the Jake's debauchery, we ate dinner at Ganache Bakery and Cafe. If you've never been to or heard of Ganache, you need to immediately drive to Greensboro and get a slice of cake from them. They make the best cake in the WORLD! And probably the most expensive. A regular size birthday cake is approximately $70. Yea. We all got a slice of different cakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The rest of the night we played pool and the jukebox and generally had a blast! Here are the rest of the pictures:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


1 comment:

(M)ary said...

Looks like a blast!

I had a three day hangover after my 30th birthday. The last shot I remember doing was something called a "bloody brain".

You are blogging, so you obviously survived the party!