Thursday, August 31, 2006

Intro to computers has one of those guys too...

He is always trying to impart knowledge about stupid websites that no one cares about. When we are asked for an example of a website to go to, he spouts out with some ridiculous non-sense that is more than likely found in those stupid forwarded emails that I ABSOLUTELY HATE! One of the first emails I ever sent to my boyfriend, and this was before he was my boyfriend mind you, was an email asking him to please stop forwarding me bullcrap.

There is also a woman is is completely annoying because you have to tell her literally every single thing to do step by step. Our professor was trying to tell us how to find an IP address for a website and you are supposed to type tracert w/ a space and then the website. This fool typed the actual word 'space' and then the website!

So for extra credit we were supposed to go to blogger and create a blog. Guess what? I got a blog sucka's! So I emailed this link to my prof. He is probably reading this now and laughing his butt off. Everyone say hello to Professor Brown.

3 comments:

Billy said...

Hello Professor Brown! You have quite a gem in Jade. Give her an A!

Granny said...

Oh man, Abbagirl stole my post! I wanted to be the one to tell him to give Jade an A.
Anyway, hi Professor Brown :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys..... Hope everything is SWELL!!!!! Keep her inline for me and keep her away from the mexican food!!!