Thursday, August 17, 2006

I got the job and the diagnosis...

I start at the new place on September 2nd. I'm soooo excited. Finally I'll make new friends and have a job that is only 10 minutes away. I just hope that this restaurant does well. In my experience restaurants that aren't chains or franchaises tend to fizzle after the initial opening. Cross your fingers.

I met with the therapist today. Things are looking up. I can't wait to get this therapy underway and start school and start my new job. Lots of changes are ahead. I hope I make it out alive.

My blogs are getting boring because I am forcing myself to type something. Anything. I used to be an amazing writer. I have lost that. I need a jump start.

1 comment:

perdido said...

great news about your job...

about the upswing thing...i read this article once in reader's digest (shhh don't tell anyone) and it talked about how life is a series of highs and lows and the secret to happiness is accepting that...

the lows seriously suck though