Thursday, August 17, 2006

I do my best blogging while trying to sleep.

As I lay in bed at night I think of the most profound blogs. Epic blogs that would go down in history. But I feel like if I get up then I will never get sleepy again. I always think that the next morning I will remember them to post them. I don't. Ever.

So I got a job. I'm super excited because I will be opening a new restaurant here in town. I'm back bartending again, thank goodness. We go to orientation on September 2nd and will start training the following Monday. Finally I don't have an hour drive one way to work. Yay!

I also go to my initial intake meeting at Triumph today. I get 2 hours to talk about my depression and anxiety. My counselor then decides the best course of action for my treatment. I'm very proud of myself for sticking with this, but of course I'm on an upswing. I start school next week, I have a new job starting in approximately 2 weeks and I've made strides in curbing my appetite. These upswings usually last about a month and then I'm back in the pit of dispair. I hope I can make this last longer by continuing treatment.

2 comments:

(M)ary said...

i do my best blogging in the car while i am driving....

Jade Rocks said...

thats the worst isn't it? When you have something wonderful to say but no outlet to say it.