Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I have apparently lost my mind.

I would first like to start out by apoligizing to Andrew. I have been a reader of his for quite sometime and very much enjoy reading his blog. He has been going through some difficult times and I'm sure I've not made it better with my insane accusations and ridiculous emails. You see for the past week everytime I've gone to his page all I've gotten is the same blog he posted a week ago about having the funks. I am the only one who had commented on that blog and I haven't seen any others since then.

So not having Andrews blog to read I go read some other peoples and notice that Andrew has been commenting on their blogs as recently as a few hours before I looked at his blog. I'm like "What the?". So me being the insane person that I am automatically assume the he has blocked me from being able to see his blogs. I don't even know that that is possible but I figured that since he is so adept at computer things that he knows how and has blocked me. Why in the world I have no idea, but now it was totally in my head that he hated me and didn't want me reading his blogs. I've sent him several emails to which he hasn't replied so that just added fuel to my fire.

Well then I decided to call him out and send him and email telling him that I know what he has done that its ok if he doesn't want me to read his blog anymore. So then I log into internet explorer, which is the browser my boyfriend uses and go to Andrews blog. I see blog after blog after blog that has NEVER come up on my browser. So then I really freak out. I go back to my browser and out of sheer whim hit the refresh button. Low and behold Andrews blog in all its glory appears in front of me.

Andrew must think that I am a certified nut case. And with good reason because according to my doctors its a wonder I've never been committed. I guess this is what happens when you move to the country with no 'real' friends and your only source or human contact comes from a computer screen. I feel like such a complete psycho and don't understand why I get so worked up like that over small things. I guess once I finally either get medicated or working with a therapist these insane over-reactions will settle. I certainly hope so because now people I don't even know think I'm a nut job.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey, don't worry about it. I sent you an email.

Jade Rocks said...

Thanks. And again, I'm sorry.

Granny said...

That's kinda what I was trying to tell you on my previous post, the one where you were confused over how the blogs worked. Glad you figured it out, even if I wasn't eloquent enough to explain.