Friday, July 21, 2006

Since apparently I have fans...

Thank you for noticing my absence.

I have been getting prepared for my trip. Oh what trip you say? I am flying to Philly tomorrow with my Stepmom and neice. My neice has been in town staying with my parents for UNCG's summer music camp. She has gone every year since I think she was old enough to pick up an instrument. She is now 14 years old and hates everything, as most teenagers do. I have no idea what she plays but I think its piano. Hopefully she isn't picking up any piano's, though. I guess I should be more involved in my families life.

But anyway, we will be flying up to Philly and then my sister will be picking us up as whisking us off to her new country estate in Bucks County PA. They bought it last year but this is the first time that I'll be setting eyes on it. Apparently they bought a farm out in the country. I don't think they raise any animals but what do I know. Then Sunday morning we, we meaning my sister Stephanie, my neice Sarah, my nephew Johnnie, my aunt Lynn and my Stepmom Dana, will be heading to my sisters shore house in Avalon, NJ. I love that place. Its so peaceful and calm. Oprah has a place there but I've never seen her. My grandmother also has a shore house in Ocean City, NJ which is about 30 minutes north of my sisters. Its much more commercial but can be fun at times. Her house is actually on the ocean and you can see Trump Taj Mahal from her back deck. She also has a pool on the deck so that is more of a plus than the view. I will be sure to take lots of pictures to post, but don't expect any of me in a swim suit just yet.

I will be flying home on Wednesday evening but my stepmom won't be coming home until friday. She gets a paid vacation and I don't so I have to return to work on Thursday. I don't know if anyone has a computer and honestly I hope they don't, so I doubt I will be updating until I get back. It will take me a month to catch up on Andrew's posts I'm sure! (http://4thavenueblues.blogspot.com)

2 comments:

2complx said...

Sounds like a blast have fun and wreak Havoc.

Karin's Korner said...

Jade,
I hope you are having an wonderful time. Rest and relaxation that is what we all need once in a while. Looking forward to the pictures.