Thursday, June 29, 2006

Toasty and sticky.

I woke up about 1:45pm. I decided to go lay out since it was such a sunny day and we've had few of those lately. Plus we are having two cook outs this weekend. One for our friends on Sunday and one for our parents on Tuesday and I would like to wear a sundress. My spray tan is fading quickly and I didn't feel like driving to the tanning bed so I layed out.

I read my book and ended up laying on one side for 2 hours. I never flipped before I lost my sun. I should have flipped. No I'm not burned. I don't burn actually. I just didn't tan my back which is actully the part I should have started on because I can always spray my front but I can't get to my back nearly as well. Ah well. Now I'm sticky and need to shower.

I'm thawing a burger out to throw on the grill for dinner. I was inspired by Andrews 'burger' post. I really enjoy reading Andrew's blog. http://4thavenueblues.blogspot.com
Check it out sometime. It will open your eyes to life that is passing you by.

No comments: