Thursday, June 29, 2006

What is the deal with Alias?

So what is the deal with Alias? Its only in syndication now but what the heck is going on there? I never watched the show regularly and I've only seen a few episodes and frankly they all suck. I know its one of those shows that you kinda have to follow from the beginning but it just all seems WAY too dramatic for what it is. OVERLY dramatic over something that so obviously hokie and fake that its almost like watching "Barb Wire" or some other Skin-a-Max flick. And all this SD6 crap? What the? Really its just all too much for me.

I think I'm just upset because nothing is ever on tv that I want to watch when Alias is on. It's kinda like the "Wings" of the 2000's. Everywhere you go, there it is and you never want to watch it. Plus you can't syndicate shows like Alias and 24 and Lost. Those are shows that you HAVE to keep up with to know what is going on and most shows in syndication aren't in order.

(yep, still can't sleep.)

No comments: