Friday, October 27, 2006

You know you are an adult when...And other things I thought I'd never say.

my back is on fire...
You know I've always heard that people with big boobs have back problems. I've never experienced that until the past year and I've had these knockers for what seems like a decade...oh wait...it has been.

So I got a Dyson from my honey for Christmas. Not just any Dyson mind you but a PINK Dyson. The one that is for Breast Cancer Awareness. I got it early because there was only one left and it was $200 off the original price and I called my honey in a fit of joy and disbelief. He told me to put it my cart and said Merry Christmas. You know you are finally a grown up when you get excited over a vacuum cleaner!

Well this is the big weekend. I just finished making 100 jello shots and that isn't even half of them! It's 2:08am and I have class at 9am. I'm going to be doing legal research in the law library at Wake until noon. Then I have to rush to Costco to pick up the fruit and juice for the pj. By the time I get home I'll about 2 hours to clean the house before I have to go to work. Then when I get off work, i'll finish the rest of the jello shots and soak the fruit in the liquor. Tomie should be at the house by then and we will work out a game plan for this god-forsaken shindig.

These people better have the most fun of their fricken lives at this darn thing or I'm gonna kill em!

2 comments:

Billy said...

Sounds like so much fun!!! Have a super time!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to hear about the party! i am glad someone is having fun!!