Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I feel so...

I don't know..

whats the word...

out of place?

Misplaced?

insignificant?

under-appreciated?

left-behind?

I don't know...

But the weird thing is that I really am not freaking out about it. I'm just like, oh well. Whatever. Normally I would be all frantic and flippin out. But for some reason I'm just noticing and feeling these feelings but it's almost like I'm looking through a wall at it happening to someone else.

I guess its the medication. It must be the medication. Its calmed the paranoia but made the anger worse. Much, much, much worse. I'm scared I'm going to hurt myself or someone else very soon. But yet, they can't seem to come up with the funds to allow me to have counseling. Hmmm. Weird, considering I get $350 worth of medication every month for only $50. Yet they don't have funding for me to see a therapist about my rage issues? So I'm on a waiting list. I shall wait.

No comments: