Monday, December 01, 2008

58lbs and other things I need to get off...

So I just saw this commercial on tv for The Realize Band. It's a gastric banding surgery that helps you lose weight. I've always wanted to do this so I went to the website and took the 'eligibility quiz'. Im apparently not fat enough. I am 'only' 58lbs over weight. ONLY? So I guess there is no quick fix for my 'obesity'. Guess I'll have to get it off the old fashioned way... dang it.

On to the next subject, Christmas. It's that time again and I've not been single for the last three Christmas'. I'm having mixed emotions about all this. On one hand it's going to cost me a crap ton less because I don't have an ungrateful boyfriend and his ungrateful family to purchase gifts for. On the other hand I have no one to put up a tree with and wake up to on Christmas morning. Two of my favorite activities. So I'm thinking I might have a Tree Trimming party. The only problem is I will have to do it on a Sunday and I don't have free Sunday until the 14th. Next week I'm going to Charlotte with Brit and the gang to look at brides maid dresses. I guess I could have a decorating party when we get back...I don't know. What should I do? I'm so particular about things I might be better off just doing it myself.

Well I've decided to get up off the couch and clean my house. I know, I know...it's a shock considering I've been sitting on my butt since Saturday night. But I think it's time, I smell something that isn't familiar and I must find it's source! Wish me luck!

No comments: