Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Things that suck and other aggrivates

~ I'm really sick of seeing people who post pictures of their new tattoo's only to have them suck. If you know you didn't get quality work done or your tattoo looks like a blurry butterfly when it's supposed to be a bird, don't post it. We don't want to see your stupid mistake that will fade in about 3 months and you will spend the rest of your life telling people, "yea, man..I'm getting that covered up soon".

~ I also am sick of people that correct my grammar, spelling or whatever else they feel the need to correct. You aren't my mom and you aren't grading my papers so get the heck out of grill.

~ I'm also sick of religious freaks justifying their religious freakyness by quote bible scriptures. Look people, I grew up in the holiest of the holy and know your game. You can't justify what you are doing by spouting rules from a book that not everyone lives by. That's like justifying stealing by saying your imaginary friend told you to take it. I'm not knocking religion by any means. I'm just saying, your way isn't the only way so don't shove it my face. I refuse to believe that there is an entire country (India) of people going to Hell because they never accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and personal savior. God is different things to different people and whatever helps them find peace is fine with me. I should be fine to you too.

~ I'm sick of people telling my mom the goings on in my life because they happen to be a MySpace friend. Listen genius, if I wanted my mom to know what was happening in my life I would just tell her. I certainly wouldn't be looking for other outlets to spout my indescretions and revelations, now would I?

~ I am tired of being told to wake up earlier and go to bed sooner. What am I, 8? If I needed someone to control my sleep patterns I'd sign up for one of the studies at Bowman Gray. Back out of my bedroom.

~ Why must we have small talk? If I have nothing to say to you, I won't talk to you. I'm going to ask you how you've been and I'm not going to ask you what's going on new in your life. I don't care. And why do you care about me? Meaningful conversations are highly under rated and should be attepted more often.

~Timing sucks. I hate having to be somewhere at a certain time. I hate not being able to be somewhere when I want to. I hate that I can't immediately have what I want when I want it. I hate that I spent my life looking for something that right in front of me all along. I hate that you have been out of my life for longer than you have been in it. I hate that I can't run away with you.

~Being out of the loops just blows. Don't you hate it when you read someones blog and you have no idea what they are talking about but you hope upon hope it's about you? Yea, me too.

2 comments:

(M)ary said...

Hi Jade!

I do remember you! I redid my template a couple of times and switched to a new computer so I lost alot of the blogs that I would visit. I was too lazy to look in the old comments on my blog!

Anyway, I was hoping people would come back and comment and I would then bookmark their blogs. So I have bookmarked your blog and have some catching up to do.

(-: Take Care.

Jade Rocks said...

yea I got a new puter too and was stubling along and found you! Yay
!