Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dreary days make dreary minds

After a long weekend of construction in the basement and studying for a test, the last thing I wanted to do was go to school. Lucky me, my 9am class was cancelled due to my professor getting called to jury duty. I'm sure they won't pick him because he is an attorney in Forsyth County and knows almost everyone in the courthouse so it would be a conflict of interest. But I get today off none the less.

I do have a test in my computer class at 2pm. And then I start my new job directly after. Its 10:33am but looking outside you would think its 7:30 or 8pm. Its almost dark and very damp from all the rain last night. I took an ambien again last night because I couldn't sleep and I slept way too long. I have that woozy feeling and I dont' want to do anything.

No comments: