Monday, December 11, 2006

All I wanted for Christmas was a puppy!

And I got one!

Introducing.....

Matilda Beatrice Devine


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Matilda's father was a champion English Bulldog weighing in at a whopping 95lbs! Unfortunately he passed away in August. Her mother is an AKC register American Pit Bull Terrier that is approximately 75lbs.

Matilda is barely 13 weeks old and almost 20lbs herself! She is super sweet and very timid. She is just getting used to us as she has been kept in an outdoor kennel with 20 other breeding dogs!

She has the prettiest green eyes and the saddest little face. She shivered in my lap the long drive home from Randleman.

2 comments:

perdido said...

she's adorable!!!

(M)ary said...

She is beatiful. I could see the pitbull in her immediately.

My parents have a pit bull/rottweiler mix. He is a sweetie.